A few weeks ago, a woman from Texas took a homeless man inside her house to shelter him from the cold weather.
While everyone was asleep, she woke up and saw something shocking.
The 66-year-old woman who lives with her 2 grandkids in Houston offered her bed and food to the homeless man.
While everyone was asleep, she woke up after hearing some noise.
According to KPRC TV, the homeless man named Smith heard a bang and immediately got out of bed, when he realized that the noise didn’t wake the others.
He thought that someone’s trying to break in, but when he opened the bedroom he was shocked – the room was filled with smoke from a fire caused by an explosion in the attic!
The old lady was still sleeping, stuck under a part of the ceiling which fell on her after the explosion.
(Continue reading on the next page)