- Experienced very sharp clarity of mind, which allowed her to restructure tasks and activities.
- She says it was a busy inner journey for her
- She felt balanced and positive.
- Her skin became softer and shiny naturally.
- She ran 22km up and down a very steep mountain called Doi Suthep in Chaing Mai, Thailand and recovered in double quick time, without any leg soreness.
- Body felt more flexible than ever.
Bananas have weight loss properties. A single banana has 108 calories, which amounts to 17.5 grams of carbohydrates.
Our body needs carbohydrates for smooth body functioning and excess carbohydrates can lead to weight gain.
Bananas are also loaded with fibre, vitamins and minerals.
They also contains pectin, which leaves you feeling fuller for a longer time.
This makes bananas ideal for any weight loss programme.
Bananas have a low glycemic index, which also helps in weight loss.
Eating bananas help in controlling increased blood sugar levels in the body.
*With inputs from Yulia Tarbath’s blog, rawsomehealthy.com